Wellbeing at Fairhills
We recognise that wellbeing plays a critical role in the academic success and social development of our students. We offer a wide range of services to support our students and families. We deliver pastoral care as part of our curriculum, as well as facilitating preventative programs to address the issues young people face as they navigate adolescence.
Student Wellbeing Centre
As Fairhills, we have a dedicated Wellbeing Centre to provide support for all our students in need. We strive to support all our students to learn effectively and to develop lifelong positive behaviours and attitudes. Students can self-refer or be referred by year level coordinators, and/or parents to the wellbeing team.
Our dedicated wellbeing team includes:
- Student Wellbeing Coordinator: Mr Amal Saleh-Zada
- Mental Health Practitioner: Peta Cartwright
- Chaplain: Mr Stewart MacCartney
- Headspace Psychologist: Ms Tashena Perry
- SSS Psychologist: Ms Emily Habard