2022 Student ID Cards
2022 Student ID Cards have been distributed to students. If students were away when they were given out, please see the following staff:
- Year 7–11 students collect your card from Ms Kirby in the Pop-Up Library
- Year 12 students collect your card from Mr Stokes
New students who did not have a photo taken, would not have received a card. These students will be invited to a catch up photo session in the coming weeks to allow a card to be generated for them.
Please ensure your Student Card is kept in a safe place. If you lose your Student Card, a fee will incur to replace it.
Student Cards are used for:
- School Library – to loan books
- printing/photocopying – your card can be configured to allow ‘quick tap on’ access to the Library Photocopier. Please come to the Pop-Up Library at lunchtime and Library Staff can help activate your cards to allow quick printing/photocopying
- Compass Kiosk (at Reception)
- to verify your age with the Public Transport Victoria (PTV) and at other venues which accept student concessions like Cinemas and some Restaurants