The General Office hours are: 8.00am-4.00pm
Telephone: 9758 5022
Parents, contractors, visitors and volunteers should always make contact with the General Office first when visiting the school or requiring to make contact with their child.
Appointments with teachers must be made via telephone or email.
Compass is the communication portal for Fairhills – https://fairhillshs-vic.compass.education/
Parents/carers are provided with log in details. For any questions or trouble logging in please contact the office. Using Compass allows parents/carers to have access to up-to-date information and the following features:
- Monitor attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
- Communicate with teachers
- Update contact details
- View their child’s timetable and the school calendar
- Monitor homework and assessment tasks
- Download and view semester reports
- Book parent-teacher-student interviews each semester
- Pay and provide consent for events and school contributions
Compass Events / Payment Centre / Course Confirmation
Please check Events regularly as these need to be consented/paid by the due date for your child to attend. Any students without consent/payment after this date will be removed from the event and will not be able to attend.
Also check out the Payment Centre and Course Confirmation sections.
Click here for the Compass Parent Guide
If your child will be absent or late due to illness or for any other reason, parents/guardians are able to:
- Mark their absence on Compass / or
- Send an email to the school: email@example.com / or
- Phone the absence hotline on 9758 5022. Leave a message after the prompt. The absence hotline is operational 24hrs a day, 7 days a week for your convenience.
Student’s arriving to school late should report to the General Office to receive a late pass.
If a student is required to leave school early for any reason they should bring a note from their parent/guardian and record this on Compass. All students are required to sign out from the General Office. If they need to call home, they should come to the office. Students should not use their mobiles.
If your child has COVID, please ring or email the school so we can record their absence accordingly.
Students who are family close contacts, must wear a mask whilst indoors and onsite and test regularly. If you require RAT tests, please contact the General Office.
Asthma / Diabetes / Anaphylaxis / Epilepsy
ASTHMA, DIABETES, ANAPHYLAXIS, EPILEPSY or an ALLERGY management plans are required to be updated and submitted to the school every 12 months. Please ensure you have provided this to the office in the best interest of your child.
If you require any assistance, do not hesitate to contact the office on 03 9758 5022.
Parent Carpark – pick up and drop off
If you drop/pick up your children please ensure you:
- use the Parent Car Park – not the staff/guest car park, except for those with a disability parking permit
- pull into a parent parking spot to let your child out/pick them up
- when exiting turn left onto Scoresby road (as per the sign)
The purchase of School Uniforms are now through Dandy Schoolwear in Dandenong.
Factory 8, 169 Cheltenham Road, Dandenong
(03) 9792 0424
Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday – 9:30am to 2:00pm
Click here for the Uniform details and Price List
Click here for the 2023 Fairhills High School Student Dress Code
Sustainable School Shop
Looking to buy or sell second hand books or uniforms? Visit: www.sustainableschoolshop.com.au
You can also find the following items:
- Sporting items
- Musical items
- Electronics & DVD’s
2023 Bell Times
Two different bell times run during the week:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Tuesday and Thursday (includes House Group)
|Period 1||8:40am – 9:39am||8:40am – 9:39am|
|Period 2||9:39am – 10:38am||9:39am – 10:38am|
|Recess||10:38am – 10:58am||10:38am – 10:58am|
|Period 3||10:58am – 11:57am||10:58am – 11:57am|
|Period 4||11:57am – 12:56pm||11:57am – 12:56pm|
|Lunch||12:56pm – 1:36pm||12:56pm – 1:36pm|
|Homegroup||N/A||1:36pm – 1:49pm|
|Period 5||1:36pm – 2:35pm||1:49pm – 2:48pm|
2023 Team Leaders
|Year Level||Staff Leaders|