Fairhills High School Red Cross Lifeblood Team
Did you know that (thanks to our own Suzi Beasley) Fairhills High School has a Red Cross Lifeblood team?
This means that once you have registered as a member of this team, any blood, plasma, or platelet donation you make at any Red Cross Lifeblood Centre around Australia will not only save lives, but add one to our team tally. Anyone in our school community (over 18) can register to be a part of the Fairhills High School Lifeblood team.
- Log on to your donor profile
- Click on My Details, then Manage Preferences
- This will bring up a screen where you can join the Fairhills High School Team
Alternatively, you can just ask to join our team the next time you go in to donate.
For more details about being a Red Cross Lifeblood donor: https://www.lifeblood.com.au/lifeblood-of-australia?gclid=CjwKCAiArY2fBhB9EiwAWqHK6n7ZGId8ngjLSJ4_aJJaFYYEoTDCeV6LmXQFy7QHn4kfQjfBlOu4rxoCIQUQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Saver Plus – helping take the stress out of back to school time
The Saver Plus community program has helped over 55,000 Australians take the stress out of back to school time. It’s free for eligible people to join.
At Saver Plus, we pair you with a savings coach while you budget and save over the next 10 months. You attend online workshops to learn tips, tricks and information to grow your budgeting and savings skills. Once you reach your agreed savings goal, ANZ matches your savings dollar-for-dollar, up to $500. You can use that money towards education costs such as uniforms, text books, laptops or extra-curricular activities such as sport or music.
You could be eligible to join Saver Plus if you:
- have a Centrelink Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card
- are at least 18 years old
- have some regular income from work (you or your partner) including casual, part-time, full time or seasonal (we also accept child support and carer’s payment as income)
- have a child at school or attend vocational education yourself.
If you’re eligible, start now and we’ll help take the stress out of next year’s back to school.
To find out more, or to apply, go to www.saverplus.org.au or call 1300 610 355