To ensure that your son/daughter has a smooth transition into the Fairhills High School Community we provide the following services:
- Pre-departure booklet, illustrated by one of our international students, containing information about the school and staff directly involved with your child’s social and academic welfare thus enabling your child to feel comfortable, safe and happy in the school environment.
- Airpot pick up and transfer
- Assistance with banking
- Assistance with purchasing books, uniform etc.
- School tour with the International Student Leader and student mentor
- Interviews with the Year Level Coordinator and school Principa
Fairhills High School is an inclusive and welcoming community where our students feel inspired to achieve their very best. The school offers a coeducational diverse learning experience for students from Year 7 through to Year 12. Our students are supported by talented and dedicated staff who love what they do and know how to bring out the best in each individual. Learn what makes Fairhills High School unique by exploring our website or contacting us.
+61 3 9758 5022
330 Scoresby Rd, Knoxfield Victoria Australia 3180
Fairhills High School is accredited under the Department of Education and Training’s CRICOS registration (CRICOS provider name and code: Department of Education and Training, 00861K)
© Copyright 2021 Fairhills High School